Warsaw Halloween Swing T&C’s/Conduct
- Disclaimer: Warsaw Halloween Swing or the Hotel is not responsible for loss or damage to your valuables or personal items. Please take any items with you or ensure you have adequate personal insurance to cover any expensive items you bring to the event.
- Disclaimer: The event staff reserves the right to remove any person (or persons) who present(s) potential harm, danger or disruption to themselves or anyone around them while attending the event.
We actively uphold the right of every individual and group within our community to be treated with dignity and respect. We believe everyone should be treated equitably. This means we fully support and encourage anyone who is experiencing/has experienced, or has witnessed, any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying to come forward and tell us and to receive support and advice.We take all such allegations seriously and will investigate thoroughly to ensure any such behaviour is challenged and that any appropriate actions are taken, which may include suspension, withdrawal or dismissal from the event, in order to ensure the security and comfort of our community and the environment.
We are openly committed to creating a secure, welcoming, and friendly environment, free from all racism, sexism, sexual misconduct, violence, bullying, and any form of sexual, physical, verbal or emotional abuse.
- Disclaimer: You understand you are voluntarily entering into a physical activity and agree to release ‘Warsaw Halloween Swing or any of it’s representatives’ from any liabilty which should occur from any accidental injury or Illness.
- Your wristband ticket must be worn at all times. Do not remove it at any time.
- Seating is open and shared for everyone. Anyone who wants a front row seat is invited to sit on the edge of the dance floor during performances.
- Video recording and photography is welcome during all contests. Video recording is only restricted during the special exhibitions. Good Internet etiquette requires that you get permission before publishing identifiable videos of others.
- Hotel Regulations: Outside food or beverages are not allowed in the meeting rooms per hotel policy.
- If you discover you are unable to attend for any reason before an event you may transfer your registration to another dancer, please see the cancelation policy on our website.
- Contest Refunds Entries may be withdrawn and a refund issued through registration up to 1 hour prior to the session entry deadline. Withdrawals or scratches made after that time will not be refunded.
- Wax, powder or any other foreign substance may not be used on dance shoes or dance floors.
- Hand Sanitizing –
Multiple sanitiser stations will be positioned in and around the hotel and ballrooms. These stations should be visited and used frequently by all attendees.
- If you feel unwell at all, stay in your hotel room, do not attend the event activities. Please think of the participants of the event.
- Be mindful that not everyone is wishes to dance with others as freely as some. Please do not be afraid to say ‘no’, or feel awkward about someone saying ‘no’ to you. Just try to be understanding, as none of us know anyone else’s story.
If you have any other suggestions on how we might make you feel safer please feel free to contact us via Facebook messenger on Warsaw Halloween Swing or Wayne & Aggi Swing.
Thank you for your support, understanding, dedication and patience.
Wayne & Aggi